Monday, May 3, 2010

Hiatus

Wow. It's been close to a year since I actually updated this thing. I think I'll continue updating this at least once a week now. This weekend went to Tallahassee. The crew consisted of Steak, Dan Delanois, Nick Zizzo, Travis Ehrlund, Kevin Shealy, Wyatt Woodward, TJ Gaskill, & myself.  We stayed at none other than Tally's finest Photographer: Ben Kilpatrick. Here are some photos from the journey:


Shealy with a steezy layback Fs Blunt



My gurl TUTU

Wyatt about to die. No makes.


Gravette is fucking crazy



Nice face BRO



Ben's mom is a baker. She makes some delicious food. We had this and fresh bread during our stay.


Nick Zizzo - Nosegrind (no land)


Kevin Shealy - Warm-up Front board



Travis Ehrlund - Surfing



Wyatt Woodward - Crailslide

No comments:

Post a Comment